Wednesday 26 May 2010

I.O.W

This weekend I am going to visit the Isle of Wight with my Mummy.

Sounds lovely right?

Well, yes, it is.

Weird, but lovely.

'Weird? Why is this weird?' I hear you screaming at your screens..

Well.. Let me tell you..

My Great Nana lives on the I.O.W, that being my DADS Grandmother.

So when I was younger, my Mum, Dad and I used to visit the Island on a fairly regular basis.

They split in 1997.

Anyway my Nana and Mum stayed very close, although they haven't seen each other since my parents divorced they have stayed in touch and my Mum has been there for my Nana through some pretty hard times.

So Nana is getting on a little and I know it would mean a lot for her to see my Mum so we agreed to go visit.

So far so good, UNTIL, Father decides to move to the I.O.W..

Good one Dad.

So now, Mum and I are going to visit not only my Nana but also my Dad, his Wife and their 5 children.

Just a little bizarre don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rae :)

    How did your trip to I.O.W. go? I hope it went well and that all is well with you! Really glad you are blogging again, make sure you don't go AWOL again!!! lol! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Pebble Dash - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords