Monday 24 May 2010

Reunion

I can't help but think how sad it is to look back over the past 22 years of my life and think of the people that have entered it and subsequently exited again.

There are people that I have grown up with that I am no longer in contact with.

People that have stopped in for a few years and then gone our seperate ways and then there are the people that just fly in and out and are forgotten pretty swiftly.

Today I met up with a friend I haven't caught up with properly in over a year.

We live 20 minutes away from each other and work practically in the same street.

Thats the distance excuse out the window.

There was a time that we would see each other AT LEAST every other day and talk on the phone AT LEAST once a day.

We went to school together and went on to work together in our first proper jobs.

As I said above, today was the first time I have properly caught up with her in over a year.

What an incredible amount of memories to go through together :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pebble Dash - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords