Thursday 3 June 2010

I.O.W Cont..

So, considering the aforementioned family issues I had in store to face this weekend, all in all it went very well :-)

Friday evening Mother picked me up from work, unfortunately she had a pretty bad sickness bug so we were subject to frequent stops along the way, however, a car journey, a sick bucket and a ferry ride later, we appeared on my Childhood Haven.. The Isle Of Wight.

I am going to keep this post short and sweet as the Island holds so many memories I am likely to dribble on slightly but to sum things up, seeing my Nana was incredible, catching up with my (not-so) baby brother and sister was indescribable and spending some quality time with my Mum was irreplaceable.

Unfortunatley I didn't get a chance to take many pictures whilst I was over there as I was far to busy catching up on lots of missed time with my family however you can gather lots of information about the Island and see lots of pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pebble Dash - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords