Sunday 6 December 2009

What next?

As you may know, from time to time I go through phases.

  • 'I'm going back to college'
  • 'I'm gonna travel the world!!'
  • 'I'm thinking of moving away'

Are just a few of the things those close to me hear from my mouth on a regular basis, don't they Ineke?

Well, I have come to the conclusion, that I need to learn to be content with what I have as opposed to always wanting more.

I work for a fantastic company in a fantastic location with fantastic people so think it is about time I take full advantage of this and enjoy it.

So instead of coming up with all these wierd and wonderful ideas of what to do next I have decided to maximise and make the most of what I already have.

On Tuesday I have an appointment to view a house in the city where I work, therefore reducing travel costs and travel time.

It looks lovely, literally 3 minutes walk from the office and very close to the city centre.

Hopefully this will enable me to settle a little better, increase my pocket money and leave more time for me to enjoy the things around me. We shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Rae, what a great way to look at life! So often we spend so much time thinking about what we haven't got, that we actually forget about what we have got! I am in complete admiration of you (well, I always am but even more so after reading this post!). I truly wish that 2010 brings you a whole bundle of happiness and fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, well yes, i have all 3 of the above :)
    you will probably always be a little jittery but thats fine. You start to see the signs yourself now and again; consider marrying Graham Rach. From the online vibes i am getting (and keep in mind my business is nothing else but professional match making)i feel good things!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pebble Dash - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords