Wednesday 6 October 2010

Inspiration

I know, I know, I have been completely rubbish at this whole blogging thing, so here's what I'm gonna do.

I have read back over my previous posts (boy oh boy how things have changed!!) and thought I would use those as a bit of a starting point to get myself back up and running again.

I have to be honest and start with saying that it is Skywaitresses' series on dreams that has got me wanting to blog again.

Reading the numerous posts from blogger's everywhere has inspired me to crack on and welcome myself back into such a loving family of people.

At the same time as this, however, it has made me acutely aware of my lack of writing skills, practice makes perfect though hey..

So, where to start?

What's changed?

J - He's out. Thank God.

The whole smoking thing? Yep, I'm back on it.

The job - Have a fab new job working for a large company, great job, great people.

The house - I am currently living back at Mothers, I am however moving next week into a fabulous little flat with my best friend Ryn, he's awesome. Like seriously.

I think that near enough brings us up to date.

Here's to keeping up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pebble Dash - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords