Wednesday 30 December 2009

Things that p*ss me off..

.. because there is nothing better at Christmas time than a scrooge.

1. People who can eat and eat and eat and still look like if there metabolism was any faster they would be flying.
2. The fact that everywhere I go mess seems to follow me.
3. That, yet again, even though I am no longer a 'Bar Person' I have still somehow managed to end up working on New Years Eve.
4. The fact that calling a 'Bar Person' anything other than a 'Bar Person' is not politically correct. Your a Bar Maid, I was a Bar Maid, get over it.
5. That for some reason, even though I don't speak to you all year, you still expect me to personally call you and wish you a Merry Christmas.
6. No matter how much money I pay out a week I never seem to kiss goodbye to my phone bill.
7. When I go shopping with no money and see everything I like, yet when I go out with a wad of it I find nothing.
8. The dumb ass customer that calls in and doesn't seem to understand that when you go into Tesco's and say 'Right, I want this can of beans but I don't want to pay for it, is that ok?' is exactly the same as making a freaking phone call and refusing to hand over the money.
9. The fact that some of my closest friends live a million miles away.
10. The old lady that walks through the door you so kindly held open for her and doesn't say thank you. Bitch.

1 comment:

  1. Bah Humbug!!! (I went to see "A Christmas Carol" in 3D with the family yesterday. It was actually really good!)

    Okies, now I am gonna start with your No.10 and work backwards.

    10. That has happened to me sooooo many times. And each time I regret not sticking my foot out as they walk past. Something called conscience I guess, but one day I won't have any...mwahahaha!
    9. That really sucks! I have a reputation for having relationships that have similar complications.
    8. LOL! Some people are really dumb asses!!! I used to work at a DIY centre when I was at college. Someone asked me how many rolls of wallpaper they needed to decorate their lounge. However, they didn't know how big their lounge was. When I asked her how big it was, she said it was about average size. Gggrrrrr!
    7. Just think of all that money you didn't spend...lol! (Sorry, I know that doesn't help much!)
    6. Revert to using two polystyrene cups and a piece of string (sorry, I know that doesn't help you much either...lol!)
    5. And where was my phone call? eh?
    4. Another thing I heard this week, is that they are no longer allowed to throw sweets into the audience during pantomimes. Something to do with health and safety. This country is going stir crazy!!! I work in HR and still completely disagree with all this political correctness.
    3. Awww, you are a glutton for punishment! You should have been out enjoying yourself madame!!!!
    2. You never leave a mess, you just create an opportunity...lol!
    1. That reminds me, I need to book a badminton court and go for a swim! I am now taller laying down than I am standing up. Ooops!

    Bye bye for now x

    ReplyDelete

 
Pebble Dash - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords